{ Kindle Unlimited – FREE 30 Day Trial }

It’s no secret.. I’m obsessed with Amazon Prime!

It’s either the best thing ever… or the devil. Haha!

You might have ready by post about how I use Amazon Prime to send happy mail

But I also LOVE Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited!


Now, before you thinking “Well… I don’t have a kindle…” let me jump in. I don’t have a kindle either!

I have the Kindle App on my iPad and that’s how I read 95% of the books I read. The other 5% are business/leadership books that I have physical copies of because I like to highlight, add tabs, and all of that other fun stuff.

The Kindle App is FREE and is available for iPhone or Android devises! Woot Woot!

So… now that you’re downloading the Kindle App… haha…

You NEED to try Kindle Unlimited!

There are thousands of books that you can “borrow” from Kindle Unlimited! I’ve fallen in love with some new authors from books that I found and downloaded on Kindle Unlimited.

There is a monthly subscription of $9.99 (so… less than the cost to purchase one hardcopy book).. but you can read as many books in a month from the Kindle Unlimited collection as you want.

And here’s the cool thing.. when you click the graphic below… you can get your first month for FREE! Yep, FREE!

So click it, sign up, and start finding some new books to read!

Amazon-Kindle-Unlimited-reading-trial

You can thank me later 🙂

Oh… and if you’re wondering where to start.. here are two books that I recommend!

 

 

 

Advertisements

Let's Chat!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: