Welcome to Day 3 of my Clutter Buster Challenge!
Today’s task is the… SOCK + UNDERWEAR DRAWER
I have to admit, this is one of place that I always forget about decluttering!
And I’m sure I’m not alone on this!
So… here’s how you’re going to do this…
- EMPTY YOUR DRAWER(S)– That’s right, take them and dump them out right on your bed!
- THROW AWAY ANY UNMATCHED SOCKS – If you’re like me, this will eliminate about 25% of your socks!
- THROW AWAY ANYTHING WITH A HOLE IN IT – I know, we get in the habit of throwing them right back in the drawer, but you deserve socks and underwear without holes in them!
- THROW AWAY ANYTHING THAT DOESN’T FIT – There’s no point in keeping something that doesn’t fit anymore!
- SORT, SEPARATE AND PLACE BACK IN THEIR DRAWERS
Set the timer on your phone for 31 minutes and get to work!
Don’t forget to share your before and after (or just after!) pictures over at the Clutter Buster Challenge Facebook Event!
Oh! And Post the graphic below on your profile to share with your friends how you’re doing with the Challenge!
Missed our previous Challenges?