Welcome to Day 4 of my Clutter Buster Challenge!
Today’s task is … UNDER THE SINKS
Under the sink seems to become a catch all for cleaning products and other “random” things!
You’re probably going to have at least two sinks to clean under (Kitchen and Bathrooms)
So… here’s how you’re going to do this…
- TAKE EVERYTHING OUT FROM UNDER THE SINK
- WIPE DOWN THE BOTTOM
- CHECK ANY EXPIRATION DATES – Did you know that cleaning products have expiration dates? Most do! And they shouldn’t be used beyond their expiration date!
- COMBINE HALF EMPTY BOTTLES – ONLY do this with bottles that are the EXACT SAME!
- THROW AWAY ANYTHING THAT YOU NO LONGER USE – Like old sponges, bottle cleaners, etc
- SORT AND PLACE BACK UNDER THE SINK – Put cleaning supplies together based on what area in the home they clean. Put miscellaneous products in a small container/tote.
Set the timer on your phone for 31 minutes and get to work!
Don’t forget to share your before and after (or just after!) pictures over at the Clutter Buster Challenge Facebook Event!
Oh! And Post the graphic below on your profile to share with your friends how you’re doing with the Challenge!
Missed our previous Challenges?