Thirty-One Consultants, I would love, love, LOVE to have you join me in getting Comfort Bags sponsored for your local community!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact your local hospital(s) and find out how many patients they usually have each year receiving chemotherapy. Make it your goal to get one sponsored for each person this year!
- Enlist help! Ask your team members to join you!
- Download the graphics at the very bottom of this page (Click and then save from the next page)
- Use a photo editing app/website (picmonkey.com is free to use and there are a lot of videos that walk you through editing on youtube!) to add your name to the very bottom disclaimer.
- Submit the graphic to CAGS for approval. (Yes, I had mine approved, but you still do too!) You can email them at CAGS@ThirtyOneGifts.com
- Create a Google Form for Donations/Sponsorships (I totally stole this idea from Jonet, an ED). Make sure you ask…
- Sponsors Name
- Phone Number
- How many they would like to sponsor
- What message they would like on the donation card that will be tied to the comfort bags
- How they would like to pay
- If you have a blog, create a post about it! You can check out mine HERE
- Share your mission and excitement!
Now… how will you fill them?
- Use any overage from taking advantage of the monthly special towards the cost to fill the bags
- Use your commission from all of the cinch sacs
- Ask local businesses to join you and to sponsor or donate items that can be used in the bags
- Coupon for the cause! If you’re a couponer (like me!) put your skills to work!
- Stock up on certain items now while back to school specials are happening!
What’s in it for you:
- You get to DO GOOD! You’re helping your community and being a light for those that need it the most! (Honestly… do I even need to give more than this?)
- You’ll be sharing the HEART of Thirty-One. We are a company whose mission is to support women, children and families.
- If you’re in your StartSwells you’ll earn PV towards earning your next kit
- You’ll earn points for DreamRewards
- You’ll get to meet more people (people will come out of the woodwork to help)
- You’ll get to know other business owners better when you reach out to them for their help.