I absolutely LOVE this party script. I print off the outline and keep it in a binder that is front of me during the entire party.
Because it’s mostly games, it keeps the guests excited, paying attention, and having fun.
And… because of the games, it’s an easy excuse to have the outline in front of you the entire time! Which is GREAT for new consultants!
- Thank the guests for taking time out of their busy lives to come to Hostess’s party
- Tell them your name, how long you have been with Thirty-One and your current title. “If I haven’t already had the chance to introduce myself to you, my name is Heather Stanbro, I am an Independent Director with Thirty-One and have been with the company since February 2013.”
- Explain how the party is going to go! “I hope you don’t mind, but I LOVE to have fun at my parties! I also LOVE doing giveaways and have a few for all of you tonight. Throughout the party you will have a chance to earn tickets and I will draw a few winners throughout the night! So, we will play some games, win some prizes, and then at the end you’ll have the chance to come up and look around and ask me any questions you might have! Are you ready!?!”
- Hostess Gift – glass stones (purchase at Dollar store, take permanent markers and a $1 glass dish from the dollar store)
- “Before we get started with the games I just want to thank HOSTESS for having us all here tonight and I cannot wait to see what she picks out for her FREE Shopping Spree! I’m going to pass around some glass stones and some sharpies. Please write one positive word that describes HOSTESS on your stone and add it to the bowl that is being passed around. I already wrote “Beautiful” on a stone and placed it in the bowl. Now HOSTESS will be able to see herself through her friends’ eyes when she’s having a bad day and needs some encouragement.”
$10 Gift Certificate Winner (this was listed on the invite… if they brought a party crasher, their favorite Thirty-One product or RSVP’d to the hostess they get a ticket… have them explain why they love the product they brought – one ticket for each thing!)
Purse Game (Say a letter and the first two people who find an item in their purse that starts with that letter will earn a ticket) After I announce the letter and then find it I say “D stands for” and then go into the explanation…
- D – Different! Thirty One is a Faith Based company that loves to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward Women! We are currently celebrating our 12th anniversary as a company!
- R – Rewards! We reward our customers with amazing monthly specials. This month you can purchase (share the monthly special)! We love to reward our hostesses with FREE shopping sprees, half off products, and items exclusive to our hostesses! Thirty-One also rewards us as consultants… I have received over $5,000 in free products, a $600 Best Buy GC, $1200 in bonuses, and TWO FREE TRIPS TO MEXICO for my husband and I since starting less than three years ago!
- E – Easy! With two catalogs each year and soooo many prints to choose from it is easy to find something you love. We also offer personalization for $7 or $10, so it is easy to make something personal!
- A – Amazing Products! I know that’s why all of you came! Well, that and you wanted some time with your favorite ladies… I’ll get to the products in just a minute!
- M – More than a Purse! My story/My why!
Pass out catalogs
This is how I do my demo at my parties!
I play this as a game so that my guests are excited and flipping through their catalogs. I tell them what they’re looking for (one thing at a time) and the first person that finds it and yells out the page number earns 1 ticket into my giveaway. Then, I pick one or two products from that page and show them off. The first three ladies who say how they would use the product will also earn a ticket! (This gets them thinking about using the product and let’s them sell the product for me!)
Warning… it can get pretty competitive. I’ve had ladies sit on other ladies in an effort to stop them from flipping through their catalog!
So here we go…
Cindy’s Picks – Page 3
Ok, so I started us off with a really easy one, I promise, the rest won’t be this easy! Our catalog is divided into four chapters For Your Home, For Your Family, Just for YOU, and Personalization Studio (because everything better when it’s personalized, right!?!) Which chapter do you plan on shopping from today?
Pineapple – Page 17
A lot of people come to Thirty-One for our thermals and it’s easy to see why! We have a thermal for everything! We’ve got you covered if you need a new lunch tote, something to slip a crockpot in, or something to fill with ice and pop to take to a picnic! Our new Tote-ally Thermal is one of my new favorites, and it’s HUGE! (Products to demo: Tote-Ally Thermal, Fresh Market Thermal, Picnic Thermal)
Crossword Puzzle – Page 19
Let’s be honest… women are busy! It feels like we’re constantly on the go! And if you have a husband and kids, it seem like you’re always stuck carrying all of their stuff, right? Well at least with our products you’ll have a cute bag to carry everything in! (Products to demo: New Day Tote, Zip Top Organizing Tote)
Customer Favorites – Page 28
On this page you’ll see some of our top sellers! It’s fair to say that we are mostly known for our Totes (although that is starting to change with the addition of our Jewell and JK lines) We LOVE offering fun and functional solutions with our Totes! These great totes actually fit in all three of our chapters.. Just for You, For Your Family (trips to the zoo, beach), and For Your Home (storing blankets in your closet!) And I personally believe that every needs at least ONE Large Utility Tote in their life! If this is your first Thirty-One party, I highly recommend that you graph one for yourself today – it’s our best seller and by purchasing one, you qualify for our Monthly Special! (Products to demo: Large Utility Tote, Thermal Tote)
Salad – Page 21
I don’t know about you… but I LOVE spring and summer! I love being able to spend some time outside with my family at parties, picnics and last minute get togethers! And I LOVE that Thirty-One is always a part of our family time! I always have the perfect product to get our goodies from my house to the party! (Product to demo: Essential Storage Tote, Double Duty Caddy, Deluxe Utility Tote)
Sock Monkey – Page 23
Often when I ask ladies which room in their house frustrates them the most they say “The Kids’ Rooms!” I think most of us know what’s like to walk into their child’s room, shake your head and walk back out. Right!?! That’s why I LOVE our storage products! (Products to demo: Stand Tall Bin, Catch-All Bin, Your Way Cubes)
Selfie Stick – Page 4
I know, it sounds completely corny, but Thirty-One is about so much more than some really cute bags! Some of my closest friends are ladies that I have met through Thirty-One and would never even know if I hadn’t decided to “purchase the enrollment kit” three years ago because it was the best deal in the catalog. Did you know that I never had any plans of selling? I was just cheap! Haha! But I am soooo glad that I did, I cannot imagine my life without Thirty-One!
Pink Glasses – Page 30
Most of our products can be personalized! Which means that they can make a special day or moment even more special! One of our brand new products is our pillows! How stinking cute are these? There are several designs to choose from and they make great gifts! (Product to demo: Pillows)
Hairbrush – Page 9
Do we have any travelers here? I’m actually heading on a FREE vacation to Mexico with my husband thanks to Thirty-One next month and we will be using several of these travel products! I love that they come in fun prints for me, and solids like black for my husband! (Products to demo: Hanging Traveler Case, Fold Over Weekender)
Thirty-One Gives Logo – Page 53
We are passionate about supporting girls, women and families and work with our National Mission Partners Girl Talk and Ronald McDonald House to raise money to support OUR mission. When you check out tonight, I will automatically round up your change to the nearest dollar. It will never be more than $.99! The change that you round up will be donated to Thirty-One Gives so help support our mission partners. If you do not want to round up your change, just put a big X through the Thirty-One Gives heart at the bottom of your order form and I will know not to round up your change.
An iPhone – Page 14
Some of you might already know this, but last year we introduced our Jewel by Thirty-One collection! I absolutely love how fashionable these new purses and wallets are. Of course these gorgeous bags are part of our Just for You collection, although, if you have a teenage daughter like I do, she might try to steal them from you! (Products to demo: Miles of Style, All About the Benjamins, Townsfair Reversible Tote)
Arrow Charm – Page 10
Last year we have added our JK by Thirty-One collection to our catalog! These gorgeous jewelry pieces have quickly won my heart over. I’ve been able to go from someone who was too afraid to wear jewelry to someone who never leaves the house without a few JK pieces on! (Products to demo: Radiance Necklace, Morning Glow Necklace)
Green Dress – Page 54
There are so many reasons to host your own Thirty-One Party! Isn’t it great to just get together with your friends and sit down and shop together? And what’s even better is when you’re the one shopping for FREE! Our hostesses on average earn $100 in FREE products, get two products at 1/2 off and can purchase two of our Hostess Exclusives! So when you’re ready to book your own fun girls night in and earn your wish list for free, please let me know!
Pink Thirty-One Box – Back Page
We always save the best for last, right? Which is why our enrollment kit is featured on our back cover. All of the products that you see on the table in the picture are included with our enrollment kit! It’s over $400 worth of products and supplies for just $99 when you join our team, and you’ll easily make that investment back in your first party! On average I make $150 per party for just a few hours of hanging out with women like you! I would love to chat with you ladies one on one if you’re looking for some extra income, girl time, or just want to get a discount on our products and earn free products!
- “Ok ladies, I still have some tickets to give away for our prize tonight… so how about we do one more thing to earn tickets. I’ve already told you about why I love Thirty-One and how it has been such a huge blessing in my life… but what other questions do you have for me about my business? You can earn a ticket for every question that you ask”
— Draw prize winner —
- Thank the guests and hostess once more. Invite them up to the display to look around. Let them know that our Shopping Guide begins on page 31 and shows which products are available in what patterns. Tell them where you will be taking orders.
Full Service Check Out
- Ask “Did you have fun tonight?” (they will say yes!)
- Say “Great! I did too! I can’t believe that this is my job! haha”
- Go through and help her complete her order, always ask if she would like to add personalization
- Ask if there was anything else that she was interested in but wasn’t able to get that night.
- If yes… say “I hear ya! I LOVE everything in this catalog, but would go broke (and my husband would kill me) if I got everything! Would you like to get some of your friends together like HOSTESS did tonight and earn some of those products for free? I’ll even bring more prizes to hand out!
- If no… say “Yay! I’m glad you got everything you wanted!”
- Say “well you already told me that you had fun and I can tell that you love our products, have you ever thought about doing what I do?”
- If no.. say “No problem! I just love what I do so much that I love sharing it!”
- If ANYTHING OTHER THAN NO (this includes “yes, but….”)… say “You know what, I love any excuse I can get to go out for coffee. Would you like to meet up this upcoming week and chat a little more about this? Coffee’s on me!”
- Thank her for her order, let her know when you’ll be contacting her next, and tell her to make sure she grabs some of the yummy snacks that the hostess made.